Alumina plate: An aluminum plate formed by electrolyzing in an electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) As an anode under specific conditions and an applied current.
Aluminum sheets are usually divided into two categories:
1. According to the alloy composition
2. Divided into thickness (unit: mm)
They can be applied in several fields, for example solar reflector, building exterior ceiling, wall, elevator...
How to wash aluminum plate?
The specific cleaning steps for the aluminum plate are as follows:
1. Rinse the surface of the board with plenty of water;
2. Using a soft cloth dipped in the detergent diluted with water, gently wipe the surface;
3. Rinse the surface with plenty of water to wash away the dirt;
4. Check the board surface and wash it with detergent for the place that is not cleaned;
5. Rinse the surface with clean water until all the detergent has been washed away.
Why choose us?
We make sure to test the products on varied stringent parameters, so as to assure their flawlessness. Owing to the following reasons, we have carved a favorable niche for ourselves in the industry. Our strengths make us a reliable business partner to work with, like Extensive industry expertise, Provision for third party inspection, State-of-art production facilities...
1. High credit and quality :SGS,ISO9001:2008
2. Prompt delivery
3.Keeping in mind the latest market dynamics, we are engaged in offering our clients a high in strength Aluminum Alloy.