English Name: Codonopsis pilosula, Radix Codonopsis
Chinese Name: Dang shen/Tang shen
Latin Name: Codonopsis pilosula, Radix Codonopsis
1)Length 0.3-0.9cm ,Diameter 0.4,0.4-0.6,0.6-0.8cm
2)Length 4-6.5cm , Diameter 0.4,0.4-0.6,0.6-0.8cm
Whole: Length 20-38cm ,Diameter 0.4,0.4-0.6,0.6-0.8cm
Granule: 10 mesh ,20mesh
Original place: Gansu, China
Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides
Part Used: Root
Package: Carton or Plastic bag
Storage: Keep in cool &dry place
Applications: Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Dietary Supplement
1) Radix Codonopsis is an excellent blood tonic and a major immune system tonic.
2) Its blood building quality makes it especially good for people who are weakened due to illness.
3) Radix Codonopsis is extremely effective at relieving chronic fatigue. It is mild yet has powerful strengthening
effects, especially on the digestive, respiratory and immune systems.
4) It is rich in immune stimulating polysaccharides which are beneficial to everyone. They have also been
shown to be useful in supporting the immune systems of people with cancer who are using the herbs in
conjunction with conventional cancer therapies.
5) Radix Codonopsis has been demonstrated to have radiation protection activity and can be effective in
protecting cancer patients receiving radiation therapy from the side effects without diminishing its benefits.