The equipment is an automatic production line of the carriage plate which will strip the steel through uncoiling, leveling, punching drain holes, roll forming, double point (roll) welding, flying saw cutting. The production line is widely used in automobiles, motor tricycles, electric cars and other car side panels of the production. Our company is the earlier in the R & D and manufacturing of the forming equipment, obtained the market share rate of more than 90%.
Feeding（Manually） - Leveling - Servo Feeding Hydraulic Punching - Roll Forming - Bilateral Automatic Point (Rolling) Welding - Straightening - Flying Saw Cutting - Discharge (Manually)
1. According to the customer's requirement, design reasonable forming passes and reasonable layout to avoid the rolling process of waves and distortions.
2 Flush the drain holes before forming to avoid the secondary processing after forming.
3. Bilateral automatic spot welding (rolling welding) after forming can be individually controlled and matched the roll forming speed, and the solder uniform and beautiful, and durable.
4. Pneumatic baffle length mechanism with the flying saw can achieve any length of cutting, accurate and simple adjustment.
5. Operator needs one person.
1. Production speed 0-5 m / min adjustable
2. The whole line PLC control system, frequency control
3. Non-stop cutting, pneumatic baffle length, pneumatic clamping, dolly tracking cut off, flying saw automatic return.
The working principle of the molding machine is similar to that of a syringe used for injection. It uses the thrust of a screw (or plunger) to inject the plasticized molten state (ie, viscous flow state) into a closed mold cavity. After curing and setting, the process of the product is obtained.
Injection molding is a cyclic process, and each cycle mainly includes: quantitative feeding - melt plasticization - pressure injection - mold cooling - mold removal. Remove the plastic parts and then close the mold for the next cycle.